In the current chicken raising industry, many users adopt battery chicken cage equipment for breeding. Chicken cages have many advantages, which can save space, increase the use of poultry house area, and put chickens in chicken coops. Breeding in cages can also be easy to manage, but in the process of breeding, some problems must be paid attention to to achieve better results of chicken cages. The following will describe the advantages and precautions of chicken cages:
1. Adopting multi-level poultry cage, three or four times more flocks of chickens than flat cages are used, so that the farmers can increase the benefits from quanity, and the chickens grow and produce in the cage, which is more convenient for the farmers to manage the chicken, and the sanitary environment of the chicken house can also be better maintained.
2. In the process of raising chickens in poultry chicken cages, the chickens just do not directly touch the feces, so the cage can greatly reduce the diseases caused by fecal infection, reduce the incidence of diseases, and facilitate the disposal of feces.
3. The use of battery cage to raise chickens allows the chickens to have only enough food and water positions, and ensures that each chicken can get reasonable water and food intake, so that the uniformity of the chicken flock is very good.
4. Reduce the labor intensity of the farmers. If flat rearing is used, not only the number of rearing is small, but also the breeder can not manage it alone. Although the number of cages has increased, it is more convenient for the farmers to carry out chickens than the cages. Feeding management.
The above points are the advantages of chicken cages, however, farmers need to pay attention to the following points and matters:
1.Reasonable feeding density: Although the density of chickens raised in chicken cages is relatively large and the number is relatively large, the farmers cannot blindly place the chicken flocks. They must allocate a reasonable number according to different specifications, sizes and types. If the stocking density exceeds the number of chicken cages, it will restrict the activities of the chickens and affect the growth and development. Moreover, too many numbers will also affect the air quality of the chicken coops and the service life of the chicken coops, and may also cause the chickens to become stronger. Bullying, pecking and other phenomena occur, so farmers should make reasonable adjustments in time according to the growth stage of the flock.
2. Do good ventilating job: The breeding density of poultry house in chicken cage is higher than that of flat chicken coops. There are more chickens in the flock, so the harmful gases such as manure and oxygen will be larger, so the farmers are in the process of breeding. Be sure to do a good job of ventilation, timely and effective exhaust of harmful gases, fresh air into the chicken house, and keep the air in the chicken house fresh and humid.